Shopping Cart Psychology

Do you return the shopping cart at the grocery store? 

I do. Most of the time.  Whether I do or not is mostly a matter of time on my part. If I'm running late I just leave it close to another cart in the lot. I don't really think it says anything about you if you don't return the cart except maybe you're in a hurry or maybe have young kids or an older family member, or maybe you just don't think about it. Knightley on the other might have an opinion or two. When he was young he would return as many carts to the corral as I would let him. He does have a lot of opinions and doesn't mind sharing them but we'll keep it simple and just not share this blog post with him.

Today I found this fun article detailing what it means about you if you return the carts. I don't think the author has a psychology degree or anything, he's a financial adviser so take it with a grain of salt.  It's all in good fun so if you're surfing the web with nothing else to do and you regularly return carts enjoy reading what that says about you!

What Returning Your Shopping Cart Says About You
Disclaimer: this blog post is a fun look at cart returning. There are obviously exceptions to every rule and you might fall under the grey area. This article is about those that are able to make a choice; to return the cart or not. If physical disabilities or family safety prevents you from returning a cart, then this blog probably doesn't pertain to you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternity Is In It - A Poem About a Minute

I'm BACK!!! And a reading challenge

The Ruby Slipper - A Restuarant Review