One Word Writing Prompts

Image result for writing
Image: Google images

Here is a list of one word writing prompts to challenge you. My lone homeschool student will be using these for writing assignments over the next month or so. I am challenging you to create something using one of these themes as a creative writing project. Write a poem, short story, flash fiction (drabble), journal entry, blog post, etc. Leave me a comment and let me know which one you choose! Stay tuned for mine!




  • fall
  • bears
  • Louisiana
  • sparkle
  • unknown
  • love
  • failure
  • umbrella
  • music
  • beginning
  • childhood
  • soft
  • worship
  • dawn
  • hungry
  • patience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternity Is In It - A Poem About a Minute

I'm BACK!!! And a reading challenge

The Ruby Slipper - A Restuarant Review